•Our porject is an international Erasmus + K219. Co-financed by the EU. It is a multilateral project, we do it with other 5 European schools in Germany, Holland, Italy, Latvia and Sweden.
• The students that participate are of ages between the 15 and the 17 years. In our school participating students are 1st Batxillerat.
• The students who now study 2nd year baccalaureate traveled the past academic year, host foreign students in November 2017.
• Students who are currently under 1st term will travel this course in January and may 2018, host foreign students in November 2017.
• Participate a total of 28 students of the Baccalaureate of our school and a team of 4 teachers.
• The name of the project is WISE: Weaving Interdisciplinary Strands through Europe. In Sitges we will work on interdisciplinarity through design, culture and art.
Istituto Magistrle Statale L.Pietrobono. Italia
Imara Garisa Kökneses visuskola. Latvia
Copernicus Gymnasium. Löningen. Germany
Mark gymnasieskola. Sweden
Make use of the English language as a communication vehicle.
Reinforce awareness of European citizenship and learn about other European educational systems.Work competently from a situation or problem to be resolved, autonomously and in group, being the art the communication tool of the work or final result. Ex Art-Design- Society / Surroundings-Landscape-Drawing / Biology- Chemistry-Drawing / Social Problems-Cinema / Mathematics-Architecture-Drawing.
Create a document with good practices in the field of competence work to share with the European educational community through the product platform.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.